$77.90 - $82.76
- A356 aluminum hub shell with 9mm solid nutted axle (136mm overall axle length) - Choose 70mm or 90mm drum brake front hub (brake lever sold separately)
Make Chris King's ISO Rear Hub the first and final choice for your bomb-proof, any trail, anywhere wheels. This quick-release rear hub is the fast-rolling, high-mileage piece of gear that your bike has been waiting for. The large diameter hub shell uses Chris King's made-in-house stainless-steel bearings for unbeatable strength and durability, and the freehub offers near-instantaneous pedal engagement. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can spend more time riding. And, this hub is compatible with either 10mm or 142 x 12mm replacement axles (sold separately).
Chris King's R45 road hubs are the lightweight choice for your next wheelset. From Chris King's in-house fabricated stainless-steel bearings to their light and strong aluminum hub shells, the R45 front hub sits at the nexus of speed and durability. Multiple drilling options and Chris King's nine anodized colors mean you can build your ultimate wheelset.
$451.00 - $534.00
Chris King's R45 road hubs are the perfect lightweight choice for your next wheelset. From Chris King's in-house fabricated stainless-steel bearings, to their light and strong aluminum hub shells, the R45s sit at the nexus of speed and durability. They're also available in your choice of Shimano/SRAM or Campagnolo freehub body. Multiple drilling options and Chris King's nine anodized colors mean you can build your ultimate wheelset.
The DT Swiss 240s road hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. Lace it up and it'll roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. The legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional dependability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals.
$369.00 - $389.00
The DT Swiss 240s 6-Bolt Rear Hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. With multiple axle options, you can build up a high-end wheel for nearly any bike. DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. On the winning end of countless World Cups and local races in every discipline from XC to enduro to downhill, these hubs are the centerpiece for thousands of nearly frictionless rides.
• Super polished Bearing Races • Spoke Holes: 36/32/28H • Model Number: HB-7710-R • Series: DURA-ACE • Over Locknut: 120mm • Axle Type: 164mm • Stainless Steel Ball Bearings: stainless steel • Contact Sealing: Dust Cap • Spoke Holes: 28/32/36 • Spoke Hole Circle: 44mm • Hub Shell: aluminum • Center to Flange (Right): 32.25mm (singe) / 33.5mm (double) • Center to Flange (Left): 34.75mm (single) / 33.5mm (double) • Average Weight w/o QR: 298g (w/o lockring)
$197.90 - $305.00
DT Swiss' 350s Straightpull Center Lock hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. And the Center Lock attachment makes installing and removing disc rotors simple and fast.
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
- Model Number: HB-M7010-B - Series: SLX - Disc Rotor Mount: Center Lock Disc - Axle Type: 15mm E-Thru - Axle Length: 110 - Axle Diameter: 17.5 - Spoke Holes: 32H - Spoke Hole Circle: 44/44 - Average Weight: 158g
$369.00 - $415.00
DT Swiss' strong, reliable 540 Tandem Rear Hub is built for the long haul. Whether you're out there for a week, a month, or on a daily commute, the high-end bearings, renowned DT Star Rachet internals, and additional spoke holes deliver thousands of nearly frictionless miles on your tandem or fully-loaded touring rig.
• Double contact bearing seals • Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling • Light-weight and corrosion resistant titanium freehub body with Shimano "Quick-engagement" feature • Not compatible with Shimano 11-Speed Road cassettes • Cone and ball bearings with races ground by a Cubic Boron Nitride tool for smooth rolling durability • 12x142mm E-thru Axle system designed to be durable enough for all-mountain riding while remaining light enough for XC racing • Center Lock disc brakes provide reliable braking power • Titanium freehub body with 36 point engagement for reliable lightweight performance • Cassette Body Type: Shimano Dynasys 11-Speed Mountain • Center to Flange: 20.5 R , 33.5 L • Color: Gray • Flange Diameter: 45 R , 44 L • Hub Drilling: 32 • Hub/Brake Compatibility: Center-Lock Disc • Skewer Included: No • Spoke Interface: J-Bend
- Model Number FH-M7010-B2 - Series SLX - Disc Rotor Mount Center Lock Disc - Axle: 148x12mm - 12mm thru-axle - 32-hole - Weight: 357 grams
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull 6-Bolt hub hits the sweet spot between light weight and reliability. The straightpull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive mountain bike wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Campagnolo's Record hub is loved all over the world for its pro-level quality, super-smooth bearings and excellent durability. It features an oversize shell for premium stiffness and it's built with cold-forged aluminum to maximize strength and minimize weight. Plus, you can easily adjust the bearing preload with a simple turn of an Allen wrench — even while the wheel is still on your bike.
Stan's 3.30HD 20mm Hub Kit makes Stan's 3.30HD front hubs 20mm through-axle compatible. Installation is easy—just pull the old ones off and put the new ones on.
$57.99 - $108.99
Shimano's Ultegra Hubs are flag-bearers for high-durability, smooth-rolling performance. Hardened steel cup-and-cone design use stainless steel bearings for minimal drag and superior ease of maintenance. Shimano's Digital Adjustment System makes hub maintenance fast, simple, and reduces axial force on the bearings, reducing wear and tear on the hub internals.
The Quartet hub is a high quality, sealed hub with in-bound axle bolts that is guard compatible. The hub’s steel collar shape simplifies removal for bearing and axle maintenance. Front Specs - 36-Hole Spoke Configuration - 6061-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6902 sealed bearings - chromoly collars - 14mm hollow chromoly female axle - 3/8-inch 4130 chromoly inbound axle bolts - Steel helicoiled threads - WEIGHT 10.5oz / 297g Rear Specs - 9-T driver - 6902RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - 3-Pawl singular spring design and precision caged needle bearings (Compatible with V1, V2 and V3 Cassette Drivers) - 3/8-inch, 4130 chromoly axle bolts w/15mm 4130 chromoly female axle - Hub collars feature integrated 14mm frame slot adapters - Weight: 16.6oz
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
Shimano's Dura-Ace Track Hi-Flange Hubs build up into stiff, fast spinning wheels that want to sprint right out off the line. Stainless steel bearings and Borozon treated bearing races minimize drag for maximum efficiency and speed.
- Series : DEORE XT - Disc Rotor Mount : Center Lock Disc - Axle Type : 12mm thru-axle - Axle : 12x148mm - Contact Sealing : Labyrinth & Contact - Spoke Holes : 32H
The DT Swiss 240s Straightpull road hub hits the sweet spot between low weight and reliability. The straight pull spoke design makes for a stiff, responsive 11-speed Shimano-compatible wheel that will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles. Plus, DT's legendary Ratchet System ensures precise engagement and exceptional reliability, no matter how hard you stomp on the pedals. Lace it up and hit the road.
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Sealed bearings • 32 or 36 hole • 204 grams
• Aluminum hub body with hollow steel axle • Fixed/Free • Sealed bearings • 120mm or 130mm rear spacing • 32 hole • 282 grams
Replacement Shimano/SRAM freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 rear hubs.
Replacement Shimano/SRAM steel freehub body for Stan's NoTubes 3.30 disc or HD disc rear hubs.
End caps for front conversion hubs.
135/142mm features: - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - Front disc spacing - Convertible 10 x 135mm QR/15 x 142mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 135mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams 150mm features - Forged shell with aluminum axle - 2 sealed cartridge bearings - 150mm OLD spacing using standard front brake disc alignment - Designed for use with the Rock Shox Bluto fork - Convertible 10 x 150mm QR/15 x 150mm Thru-Axle spacing - Thru Axle and Q/R Conversion end caps included - 150mm Flip-Off skewer included - 226 grams
- Converts Salsa Conversion hubs from 135/142 to 150mm in order to use with the RockShox Bluto Fork, or other 150 mm Thru-axle forks - Requires the wheel to be re-dished
$99.99 - $109.99
New Sheriff hubs are the ultimate in track racing hubs. They minimize weight with larger cutouts in the flanges, lightened axles, shorter bolts, and slimmer end caps than previous versions. The result is a hubset that weighs a mere 432g, 198g for the front, and 234g for the rear. This makes it one of the lightest track hubsets in the world, a figure even more impressive when you consider that All-City didn't eliminate the usefulness of a fixed / fixed or fixed / free option as most racing hubs do. They feature the finest Japanese manufactured 6902 bearings which roll incredibly fast and smooth while retaining excellent seals for all weather, all-day everyday durability. Front hub specs: - Weight: 198g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 34mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm Rear hub specs: - Weight: 234g - Torque Spec: 33nm (25ft.lbs.) - Non-Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Drive Side Center to Flange: 29mm - Non-Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm - Drive Side Flange Diameter: 62mm
Page 1 of 7 Next page